The SKORPION is a machine pistol featured in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction and available for use by the player. It has two marks and a twenty round magazine. Carried by Kobin's henchmen in Kobin's mansion, the weapon is really stable in players hands, despite the damage it deals is lower than SR-2M, its more effective than the latter. Its fast rate of fire and 20-round magazine means the ammo can be run out easily.
The compact SKORPION offers one-handed fully automatic rounds with a high rate of fire."
The following three upgrades are available for the SKORPION:
The Gun Stock attachment offers a slight increase to weapon accuracy.
Cost: 500 PEC Points
The Reflex Sight increases a weapon's associated marks by 1.
Cost: 400 PEC Points
Hollow Point AmmoEdit
Hollow Point Ammo is customized to slightly increase the damage per bullet.
Cost: 250 PEC Points
- As the SKORPION is classified as a machine pistol, it can be fired from almost any position, just as a pistol can, it can be used when you are doing human shield.
- It is one of the first weapons that can be obtained in the singleplayer game, as some of the first enemies in Kobin's Mansion are seen wielding it, the other one is M-500 shotgun.
- It does not have a Suppressor upgrade, which makes it fairly unpopular among players.
- Its based on Skorpion VZ.361 machine pistol, like Desert Eagle, they only obtainable in Malta missions.
- However, the icon is the Vz.61 varient.
- The VZ.61 Skorpion is used by the Georgian and Chinese Colonels in the original Splinter Cell.