Ship is a PS2 exclusive bonus mission unlocked after completing Ellsworth Penitentiary in Splinter Cell Double Agent (Version 2). Sam Fisher's daughter has been kidnapped and held hostage on a cargo ship.
Kidnappers have taken over a cargo vessel in Washington D.C. harbor and are now holding the crew hostage. Secure the location by neutralizing every kidnapper.
Mission Objectives Edit
Primary Objectives Edit
- Neutralize all kidnappers aboard ship
Opportunity Objectives Edit
- Find out who ordered the kidnapping
Mission Overview Edit
Sam Fisher discovers his daughter, Sarah Fisher, has been kidnapped and held hostage on a cargo ship. He infiltrates the ship and activates his implant, opening a line to Lambert. Fisher reveals that his daughter and two of her friends were coming home from a party when they were bundled into the back of a van. Lambert agrees to offer support and finds the heat signatures on the ship, counting them down as Fisher neutralizes them. Lambert soon after updates Sam that the kidnapping has hit the news and one of the girls is the daughter of a Swiss diplomat. Fisher learns that the captains log and ships manifest are written is Icelandic, giving a lead on the kidnappers. Fisher makes contact with Sarah through a door, pretending to be a police officer since he must keep his presents a secret. Fisher then continues on to neutralize all kidnappers before coming back to Sarah and ensuring her safety.
- This level is the same as the first section of Belgrade City in Splinter Cell: Essentials, only with a different layout and plot.
- The bonus objective is to find out who staged the kidnapping: Raheem Kadir.
- This level reveals that Irving Lambert has a son.
- One of the kidnappers is seen looking a map of New Jersey.
- The kidnappers are equip with MP5s.
- A container on the ship reads "MCAS", which is the bank seen in Chaos Theory.
- None of the light sources in this level can be broken or disabled by OCP.
- ↑ Sam: "If it was your son Lambert what would you do?" Lambert: "I'll call you."