Panama is the second cooperative campaign level in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. As Splinter Cells-in-training, Agent One and Agent Two are tasked with infiltrating the Panamanian Canal Administration Building to search for evidence of illegal activities related to Vice President de Medeiros.
LAMBERT - Welcome to the big leagues. I know you're both still in training, but something's come up, and don't have any other assets available. We recently recovered evidence from the MCAS Bank of Panama suggests that Vice President Segundo Ruiz de Medeiros of Panama Canal Administration has been accepting bribes and allowing certain ships to bypass spot inspections as they move through the Canal Zone. We need to find any records that Senor de Medeiros might have kept.
Records recovered from MCAS Bank indicate that Vice President de Medeiros of the Panama Canal Administration has been accepting bribes to allow certain vessels to bypass inspection. Echelon would like to investigate this threat more closely.
Mission Information Edit
Primary Objectives Edit
- Access the archives.
- Access the main server.
- Exfiltrate to the primary extraction point.
- 1523 - Main Hall – SALON – Lounge.
- 1534 - SALA DE LOS SERVIDORES – Server Room.
- 2341 - Exhibition Area – AREA RESTRINGIDA – Restricted Area.
- 3245 - SALA DE CONFERENCIAS – Conference Room.
- 3298 - Elevator – SALA DE COLLECCION – Collection Room.
- 5993 - The Copy Room Code is 5993.
- 1534 - Combination lock is missed, e-mail only.
- 2341 - Exhibition area [Server part].
- 3245 - Combination lock is missed, mentioned in conversation only.
- 3298 - Elevator.
- 9835 - The code is unknown, the door to the Achives is opened by a security guard and is not closed until the combination lock is broken [bag]. It is possible to learn only manually.