- "I was raised to believe that one man can change the world. Maybe you can be that man."
- ― Sadiq to Sam Fisher before killing Garcia.
2013: Blacklist Attacks Edit
Miguel Garcia was stationed in Guam at the Anderson Air Force Base where he was captured during the first Blacklist Attack from The Engineers, 'Blacklist Zero'. He was taken back to Mirawa, Iraq where The Engineers' leader, Majid Sadiq, filmed Garcia before killing him.
Profile & Death Edit
While little is known about Miguel Garcia, he was originally from Los Angeles, California and revealed to Sadiq that he had a son. Miguel died in the Mission, Insurgent Stronghold. He was tied up by his hands by Sadiq and his throat was slit, making him choke before bleeding out.
- Garcia was 23 years old at the time of his death.
- He mentions, when pleading for his life, that he has a 2 year old son.
- In the Blacklist Zero, two terrorists mention that they captured a corporal; it's possible that Garcia was the corporal.
- Garcia is the only main character in the franchise whose throat is cut.