- "The 14-ounce M67 fragmentation grenade consists of a 2.5” steel sphere surrounding 6.5 ounces of high explosive. Upon detonation, the steel sphere shatters, emitting a burst of high-velocity shrapnel."
- ― Manual description in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
The M67 fragmentation grenade is a 14-ounce hand grenade with a 2.5" steel sphere that surrounds 6.5 ounces of composite B explosive. A safety clip was designed to prevent the accidental pull of the safety pin. The fuze in the grenade has a 4-5 second detonation after the spoon from the grenade is released. Once the M67 detonates, the surrounding steel sphere shatters and emits steel fragments at high-velocity around the explosive area.
The M67, like other grenades, can be used to clear out rooms or to clear enemies around the corner. The grenade can be thrown around corners as well, or bounced off of surfaces for maximum effect. The resulting damage from the explosive is very lethal and is to be avoided.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
- They can explode if shot. Same goes for the grenade boxes in the Original Splinter Cell.