Hawkins Seafort is a solo/coop Grim Mission in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist. In this mission, Sam Fisher (and Isaac Briggs, if coop) has to place taps around an Engineer communications hub around a recommissioned seafort.
Briefing[edit | edit source]
Place taps on Engineer communications running through the the data hub without leaving a trace.
Mission Information[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- A: Tap the router.
- B: Tap the satellite.
- C: Tap the phone.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- The most efficient strategy around getting to all objectives can be done so that the player only enters into the interior twice, for maximum Ghost points. To start, the player can travel up the stairs and climb the exterior up to the first router (labelled "A"), wait for the patrolling guard to look away, then climb inside and tap the router. The player can then head back outside and scale the wall to the roof, avoid the lighthouse beam and surveillance camera, and climb the base of the elevated lighthouse building and hack the satellite (labelled "B"). From here, the player can go opposite of the satellite box they just hacked, and hang from the railing, make their way to the left side, climb up and then climb back down to the window, head inside and tap the phone (labelled "C").
- If the player is going through cooperatively, there is a 'Dual Breach' option that will bypass some of the other areas, allowing players to enter into rooms not accessible by a solo player as easily.
- There is a Guard dog present in the showroom where a plane is stored, where the player can go through to access the Blacklist Laptop. There is another way the player can access the Laptop, by using the above 'Ghost strategy' and - while the player is in the master bedroom - enter into the office through the set of doors.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The fort is exactly based from Spitbank Fort Which was a fort that acts as a hotel nowadays.
- There is a dog in the fort's main room that is a prize winning champion.
[edit | edit source]