OH HAI !! I like Splinter Cell. I accept ALL timelines and stories as canon in whichever place they reside. I am not a Conviction hater. In fact I really enjoyed the stunning beauty and detail of the game maps and environs when compared to previous games. I like to think that Kobin made it out of 3E because he needs to be clubbin.
random junk in life I have learned from people
- Everything is terrible...always.
- Maintain situational awareness...always.
- Occasionally dwell upon death and dismemberment. This way you are prepared for either, in the event it happens to you.
- If it takes full throttle to taxi off the runway. Then your landing gear is not down.
- Mistakes were made.
- Good judgment comes from experience. Experience usually comes from bad judgment
People who delete the postings from other users on their talkpage. You do know that I can just look at the little "page" icon and see what was removed right?
- Don't you mean "LOLZ"? Anyway, as I stated before I removed the postings from your talk page AFTER you read them and AFTER you replied to my postings on my talk page. I was not trying to hide anything. I just removed the postings because they were no longer needed. You read them and spoke to me. That's it. SHEESH! I bet you're great fun at parties. Later! --Donald23 12:27, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
I recently acquired an iPad, I am to lazy to install/purchase the special characters (i.e. get some umlauts) so cannot log in here - so some edits you may see, will have just the four tilde marks and my name spelled out. But I do make every effort to add my signature.